The rack-size Liebert FPC power conditioning and distribution cabinet provides higher quality, more flexible power distribution for high-density data centers. It is engineered to combine the convenience and cost savings of a pre-packaged, factory-tested unit with the flexibility of a custom-tailored power system. This self-contained system provides power isolation, power distribution, computer-grade grounding and power monitoring.
Liebert FPC ranges in capacity from 15kVA to 300kVA, 60Hz or 50Hz models. The system is available in 23.5" cabinet and 47” cabinet sizes and is designed to fit at the end of, or within, a row of racks, as well as in a standalone configuration.
- Rack-size power conditioning and distribution
- Requires only front and back service access
- Offers top or bottom cable entry
- Sub-feed breakers or I-Line panelboards provide the flexibility to add distribution capacity as needed to adapt to growing room loads.
- Inline 42-pole panelboards provide wide-open wiring access channels for easy installation of additional circuits.
- Various cabling options provide flexibility — top of the racks, under the floor or through the bottom of the cabinet.
- Full front and rear access for easy maintenance.
- Factory testing ensures reliable, consistent performance.
- Local and remote power monitoring capabilities enable you to attain maximum availability for your critical operations.
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- Four panelboard capacity saves money by eliminating need for multiple cabinets.
- Ability to install additional distribution capacity within the same cabinet as needs change helps to manage costs over service life of system.
- Larger kVA capacity rating means fewer units will be needed to support IT growth.
- In-rack location places power distribution closer to the load, reducing under floor cabling from centralized UPS and making cable movements simpler and less expensive.
Ideally Suited For
- Large data centers
- Medium data centers
- Small data centers
||Brochures and Data Sheets